This is my training blog for the Gold Coast Peaks Challenge (GCP).
I plan to do the following:
- ride 9-11 hours a week, following online coach Crankpunk’s ‘PowerUP’ training plan;
- volleyball (2 hour training on Sunday; 1 hour game on Monday; occasional 2 hour training on Thursday);
- gym 3 times a week (combination of deadlift, squat, bench press, shoulder press, Yates bent rows); and
- occasional run and occasional Friday lunch bootcamp
- high carbohydrate, low protein, low fat.
- mostly plant-based. most calories from grains, starches and beans (oats, rice, potato, legume)
- (occasional meat and seafood)
- tracking sleep with Sleep Cycle app
Let’s get this done!!