May 10, 2015 was my first post on Planturo, when I declared that the journey to GCPC was the sole reason for this blog.
But over the last 90 days, keeping track of my nutrition and exercise has become a habit. It’s now ingrained in my daily routine. I’ll take a quick iPhone photo of what I eat during the day, and do a quick writeup of my nutrition or exercise thoughts (takes 5-20 minutes) in the evening.
I think I’ll continue this blog for the meantime, and perhaps use it to track one of the following:
- the next ‘training journey’ for a physical event – maybe Fitz Challenge on 26 October 2015 or a running event (half-marathon);
- journey into the world of lifting weights at the gym (compared to the thrills of riding a bike up and down mountains this sounds rather foreign at the moment!);
- ongoing quest to learn more about a plant-based certificate (I will possibly enroll in a plant-based certificate of nutrition).
For now, a lot of rest.
I got back to Canberra quite late – 9.30pm – and tomorrow I should go for a quick recovery spin of a gym bike or indoor trainer to help my legs recover from the GCPC.
- Breakfast: protein powder, chia seeds, oats, strawberries, soy milk.
- Lunch: dumplings with a friend – fried spring onion pancake; fried sweet doughnut; xiaolongbao (pork dumplings)
- Dinner: vege noodles.
- Other: B12 supplement, two buns, soy mocha.