Squat – 20kg; 5 sets of 5 reps
Bench press – 20kg; 5 sets of 5 reps
Bent rows – 30kg; 5 sets of 5 reps
According to Stronglifts, I should increase the weight each workout by 2.5kg.
So by the end of week 2, I’ll be squatting 32.5kg
Start easy and make progress…
Things to think about (at another time):
- how much brodeen (protein) do I need
- how is my weight lifting form
- how much cycling and cardio stuff can I fit in
- Breakfast: oats, cacao powder, dried cranberries, mixed berries, chocolate almond milk pepitas.
- Lunch: two apples with cinnamon powder.
- Dinner: potato, broccoli, lentils, corn, tomato sauce, chilli sauce, sesame seeds, seaweed flakes, soy sauce.
- Other: two coffees; green smoothie (baby bok choy, dates, chia seeds, apple juice, apple cider vinegar).
- Squat (20kg); bench press (20kg); bent row (30kg)