I discovered a trail this weekend in Belconnen at the Pinnacle Nature Reserve.
There must be 20+ km of trails here, all very well marked out and with decent views towards Black Mountain and South Canberra.
I’ll be coming here to train more often. Sure beat running around an oval or a treadmill, and only 20 minutes drive from home.
- Breakfast: green smoothie (bok choy, dates, water, spirulina powder, maple syrup, chia seeds), weet-bix
- Tastes pretty bad. The spirulina powder has a very strong flavour.
- Lunch: Vietnamese pork roll, black bean soup (black bean, coriander, mint, onion, garlic, olive oil, cumin powder)
- Dinner: noodles, mixed veg (peas, squash, cauliflower)
- Other: ice cream, some jack fruit.