I’ve been eating a lot of jackfruit recently… it’s sweet, tender, and absolutely delicious.
But I’ve been eating jackfruit out of a can. $3.60 AUD for about 300g worth. Super expensive and not the best quality.
One day, maybe some time this year, I’ll be in Asia and eating fresh, tropical fruit – durian, jackfruit, mangosteen, lychee, longan, rambutan, etc etc.
- Breakfast: corn, oats, grapes, soy milk
- Lunch: turmeric, rice (brown, white, black), Dolmio’s tomato sauce with eggplant
- Dinner: rice (brown, white, black), Dolmio’s tomato sauce with eggplant; alfalfa sprouts; noodles from night noodle markets ($13), fish cakes ($7)
- low-quality, salty, greasy food, 3/10
- Other: grapes, morning tea food – biscuits, pastry; coffee