One of my daily reads is Seth Godin’s blog.
He has a serious reputation as a genius marketer.
He blogs daily and consistently distills complex concepts into concise, powerful language.
I like this recent post on ‘ten-year plan’:
“A ten-year plan is absurd
Impossible, not particularly worth wasting time on.
On the other hand, a ten-year commitment is precisely what’s required if you want to be sure to make an impact.”
Source: Seth Godin
What are the things I want to commit the next ten years to? Food for thought…
- Breakfast: bananas
- Lunch: vege burrito, an apple
- Dinner: tuna, beans, vege, rice, cheezels
- Other: some weet-bix, a peach, two coffees
- 5.0km run at 5.25min/km
- A buffet for the wind… (it was very windy this morning)
- Cadence 166 steps per minute
- Half hour faffing around at the gym – some machines, a few squats and 10 mins on stationary bike.