Today’s run was meant to be an easy run, 5-7 km.
Instead, because I was feeling good, I ended up running 4.1km at a fairly comfortable but medium-fast pace.
I kept a pretty high cadence and ended the run with a bit of a kick.
- Average pace: 5.08min/km
- Average run cadence: 176 steps per minute
- Average stride length: 1.1 metres
- Elevation gain,loss: 23m, 32m
At uni (Australian National University)
- Breakfast: blueberries, oats and mung bean soup
- Lunch: biscuits and apple
- Dinner: bento box with eel, sashimi, tempura, etc
- Other: coffee, soy hot chocolate
- At gym, 10 minute stationary bike then:
- bicep and tricep: tricep extension machine 20kg; bicep curl machine 25kg, dumbbell curl 10kg; reverse curl 15kg; tricep dumbbell kickback 8kg
- Four sets of 40kg squats, 8 reps each set followed immediately by walking lunges
- As above, 4.1km run, 5.06min/km